The Wieler Home Design and Services Package ranges from $5,000 to $30,000. Packages includes a complete set of architectural drawings along with design customization and project consulting services. Price depends on the design selected, terms of the design license, and the level of design customization and project consulting services included.
Square footage costs to construct a Wieler home are based on a variety of factors including:
- site specific conditions
- general contractor
- DIY contribution
- materials and finishes
- construction method
- time to construct
- the ecomony
- you get the picture
Because there are many variables to develop an accurate price quote, we recommend that you work with local general contractors to provide you with cost estimates. Our consulting services including identifying general contractors and manufacturers (when applicable) who can provide these cost estimates.
Here are examples of items you or a general contractor will need to develop pricing for:
- Allowance for building permits & local impact fees
- Site preparation
- Allowance for foundation (on crawl space, basement additional cost)
- All off-site construction and on-site finishing of home
- Exterior and interior doors, windows, flooring, plumbing fixtures, hardware, lighting fixtures
- HVAC installation
- Exterior siding
- Delivery and set costs
- General contractor, engineering, and architectural fees
Our goal is to provide you with a beautiful, valuable Wieler home design, then assist you in building it into a home that allows you to Live in a Work of Art.